Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Consultancy
Information technology is now an essential part of business strategy. All key players participating in your business (employees, customers, suppliers, media, government...) rely on your IT infrastructure like on a nervous system. We know IT. We know how people and IT interact. Computer consulting and people consulting: both are our way of life. Our IT consultants are in this industry since 1990. We know what works and what is hype. It's a pleasure for us to share our expertise and knowledge with you.
Our ICT consultants are business managers. We think it is a requirement to quantify the Return On Investment (ROI) and value of IT investments, and the impact on the entire business. We also think it is important to communicate the real value of IT to the people using it, in plain English, no geek speak.
If you are a business manager interested in increasing profits and lowering costs, in doing more with less, we can help you with your IT strategy and tactic. If you are an IT manager interested in maximizing the impact of IT on your business performance, and to show your management how your IT strategy improves the company's value: we can help you.
More importantly, IT management is not the core business of most enterprises. Real IT management requires a fundamental understanding of both business and technology, and a long experience. Such CIO's are near impossible to find, and extremely expensive. Can your company find one fast enough? Even if your company can find one, is your company big enough to need his expensive services full time over a longer period? In most cases, IT management outsourcing is much more flexible and cost effective for most companies. Let's talk about it!
IT co-sourcing is a good formula. A well-balanced equilibrium keeps in-house an important feeling of being in control, but provides many of the advantages offered by the integration of IT outsourcing and consulting solutions.
E-business process outsourcing is an obvious choice. Even for large enterprises, it is not possible to keep up with all the changes influencing e-business management. The lack of trained resources and faster time to market pressure accelerate this evolution. Cost reductions and higher quality results are free bonuses granted by an outsourcing strategy. But what e-business outsourcing services do we provide?
Social Media Marketing
- Social Networks - Services that allow you to connect with other people of similar interests and background. Usually they consist of a profile, various ways to interact with other users, ability to setup groups, etc. The most popular are Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Bookmarking Sites - Services that allow you to save, organize and manage links to various websites and resources around the internet. Most allow you to “tag” your links to make them easy to search and share. The most popular are Delicious and StumbleUpon.
- Social News - Services that allow people to post various news items or links to outside articles and then allows it’s users to”vote” on the items. The voting is the core social aspect as the items that get the most votes are displayed the most prominently. The community decides which news items get seen by more people. The most popular are Digg and Reddit.
- Media Sharing - Services that allow you to upload and share various media such as pictures and video. Most services have additional social features such as profiles, commenting, etc. The most popular are YouTube and Flickr.
- Microblogging - Services that focus on short updates that are pushed out to anyone subscribed to receive the updates. The most popular is Twitter.
- Blog Comments and Forums - Online forums allow members to hold conversations by posting messages. Blog comments are similar except they are attached to blogs and usually the discussion centers around the topic of the blog post. There are MANY popular blogs and forums.
ICT Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity PlanningEvery organization can experience a serious incident, which can prevent it from continuing normal operations. This can happen any day at any time as a result of various causes such as computer malfunction, virus attack, vandalism, cyber attack and so on. Has your organization planned for such scenarios in order to reduce both the risk and impact should such incidents occur?
Our expertise in this area will help your organization to be prepared for disastrous events that can affect its business.